- A furniture and Lighting Designer/Maker who has won national and international awards. He supplies to a number of retailers and has exhibited across the country.
- Duncan is planning to go on an adventure with a number of other people with disabilities - riding bikes from the lowest point (Lake Eyre) to the highest point (Mt Kosiosko) in Australia.
- He is currently undertaking Masters in Social Work.
- A leg-spinner from the South Launceston Cricket Club, Justin has recently been selected in the Australian squad for Cricketers with an Intellectual Disability.
- He will be competing in a tri National competition in Melbourne this month.
- He has also represented the State at the AFL Inclusion Carnival 2014, Futsal Nationals 2015, Special Olympics Cricket in Adelaide 2015.
- Judy has a long-standing commitment to promoting the human rights of people with intellectual disability at a local, national and international level
- In 2013 she presented to the United Nations Committee on the rights of Persons with disabilities (UN CRPD)
- She was awarded the Individual Award for Human Rights in 2012